Saturday, November 28, 2009

Christmas is Coming!

We kept our annual tradition of putting up our Christmas decorations the day after Thanksgiving. Scott set up the tree and hung the outside lights. Ryann and I decorated the tree and put some decorations around the house. Ryann loves Christmas, even though she doesn't remember it last year and doesn't really understand. I don't think she even realizes she's going to get presents. She knows Santa and reindeer and likes the music and decorations. I think that's the extent of her understanding so far. We'll work on that. In the meantime, I'm preparing for the holidays. I even went out on Black Friday at 4am. This is the second year that I went. I do it more to say I did it than anything else. I did get a new bedding set for our guest room. It was 50% off! :0) I have several decorating projects underway in the house and that is one of the rooms I'm working on. I have 3 weeks left of work before our 2 weeks off for the holidays. I can't wait! We don't plan to do a lot of gifts for Christmas but I'm really looking forward to the time off and spending the holiday with family. I just love Christmas time.

No comments: