Sunday, November 8, 2009

The Streak Continues

On Saturday, Scott and I drove to Tucson to see WSU play U of A. My mom came to town to watch the girls while we went to support the Cougs. The score didn't end up in our favor but Scott and I enjoyed having a day on our own. We don't get to spend much time together without the kiddies anymore. It was a fun day.

This was the fifth time I've been to a Cougars football game. Scott pointed out a disappointing trend. Each time I have seen the Cougs play football in person, they have lost. Not only have they lost, but they have given up 40 or more points. Wow!!! I'm bad news for the Cougs. Scott has seen them win many times, but never with me. Here's the run down of the games I've seen.


2006 @ Auburn -Loss (14-40)


2006 @ Arizona State - Loss (17-47)


2007 @ Arizona - Loss (20-48)


2007 @ Wisconsin - Loss (21-42)


2009 @ Arizona - Loss (7-48)


If this news gets back to WSU, I may be banned from all future games. Let's keep this to ourselves. We're hoping to enjoy some wins someday.

No comments: