Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

It has been very nice having five days off of school. We've had lots of family time and I've had a chance to start some projects that I've been wanting to do. We had a very nice Thanksgiving. It was just the four of us. All four of us sat at the table together for dinner. Avery sat in the high chair and watched mostly but we were all together. I loved it.
With my time off, I've had time to sit back and appreciate what I have. I have so much to be thankful for!

I am incredibly thankful for my wonderful husband and my adorable daughters. I am absolutely gaga over my family. I love our home together and every minute we spend together, even during tantrums. :0)
I am thankful for my family and friends in NY. I don't get to talk to everyone as much as I want to. I'm terrible about the phone and I always feel so busy but I do think of them often and try to keep in touch through email.

I am thankful for my friends in AZ. They have made Arizona feel like home. I have an amazing little group of friends that I wouldn't trade for anything.

I am thankful for my job. In these economic times, it's great just to have a job. I'm very fortunate to have one that I love. It's exhausting and challenging but I love it.

I am thankful for Weight Watchers. I stuck with it for the holiday. I even took my food scale to the table with me. I had planned ahead and saved points so I had a great meal without cheating a bit. I even lost 2 lbs this week!

There are way too many great things to list them all but those are the highlights. This Thanksgiving, I give sincere thanks for it all. Life is good.

No comments: