Friday, October 16, 2009

Our Annual Fair Outing

Today we took the girls on an adventure. We took them to the AZ State Fair. It's always interesting but taking two little kids qualifies as an adventure. We busted out the new double stroller today(Scott literally assembled it just before leaving the house).
Ryann saw lots of animals. She especially enjoyed the pigs and bunnies.

Then she got to play with big rubbery Lego blocks.

Then came Mommy's favorite part...funnel cake! I know, I usually don't let my child eat garbage, but it's the fair! I had to share because I couldn't handle all those WW points alone. (Yes, I was able to indulge in 1 fair yummy without breaking my diet.)



Ryann went on her first Merry-Go-Round ride. She LOVED it. She smiled & giggled the whole time. When the ride ended, she had a temper tantrum because she wanted to "ride the horsey." I'm glad she liked it but it was rough pulling her away.

After that, Scott got some fried deliciousness, a fried Whipped Reese's bar. He liked it. By then, Avery was out for the count.



Ryann made it all day without a potty accident. That's saying something at the fair. As you can imagine, the bathrooms aren't exactly nice... or clean. Yuck!

At the end of the day, we got Ryann something to remember the day by, a blow-up Dora toy on a stick. She loves her.
Overall, it was a good day. It was hotter than expected in October but we did fine. We had planned on getting a caricature of the kids but they were too hot & tired. Maybe next year. Despite the challenges of taking two little ones, we can call it a success. We'll look forward to next October when we try it again.

1 comment:

Larissa Lins said...

Hi! I was reading my blog, and looking for others.. and found yours. I'm 17 years old. I'm from Brazil. I don't know if you ever listen something about my country. But, nowadays, the world is getting smaller, people are connected with the internet. And I'm here.
-
So, I just wanna say that I liked your blog. Nothing more than that.
Your daughters are so much beautifull. You must be very happy with them. Congratulations!
-
I hope you don't be scared, and don't be angry with my visit.
Wish you a nice journey to the happiness.

And I hope you understand me. My English isn't very well. Sorry.

Larissa