Friday, October 2, 2009

Ahhhhh!

That's a big sigh of relief because the quarter has ended at school. I finished my assessments, grades, report cards and parent conferences. After working until 8pm last night, getting to work at 6:15 this morning, teaching and conferencing again today, I can finally relax. I came home early this afternoon and spent the evening with my girls. I missed them a ton yesterday. Unfortunately, I haven't seen much of my husband yet. Scott had the kids at home today because it was suppose to be his day off. When I got home, he headed to work to do a few things. When he got there, he realized there were a ton of things needing his attention so he's still there (It's 8:40pm). Things are really hectic for him at work right now. The Reds are there now in addition to the Indians and they have a lot of other events as well. He's been working long hours. I'm really going to enjoy being home with the kids for 2 weeks but I wish he could have a break too.
Well, I hope to have more time to blog in the next 2 weeks so check back soon!

No comments: