Saturday, March 6, 2010

Madness!

This spring is nuts! Scott is working like crazy and my life has turned to a whirlwind lately. I have been teaching all day, tutoring after school, then coaching softball in the evening. Whenever I'm not doing those things, I'm with my girls. I've been having trouble finding a way to get groceries or do anything else. Two kids in a shopping cart just doesn't work. :0) Luckily, reinforcements are on the way. My mom is coming to get us through the next week. It's my busiest week of the spring. I have 2 softball games, report cards are due and I have Parent/Teacher Conferences on Thursday and Friday. Thursday we're required to stay until 8pm so childcare was going to be an issue anyway. Then, we found out that our daycare person's husband won a trip so they'd be out of town for the week. Panic!!!! I called my mother and she agreed to save the day. Just to make things more interesting, Ryann came down with a fever today. She was very mad at me because she told me, "make me better," and I just didn't get the job done. Maybe Grandma will do the trick. :0)

No comments: