Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Time to Breathe

Finally, the third quarter has ended and I am on Spring Break. Ahhh! It has been a hectic spring so far. My mom was here last week to help us through the week without daycare. It also helped with the after school chaos of softball games, parent conferences and so on. Mom was kind enough to bring Ryann this Tinkerbell outfit.

Now, I have 2 weeks to spend with my little ones. We went to a spring training game on Saturday. It was fun to see a game at "Daddy's work." We saw the Indians and the Rangers. Scott and I went to a movie that night. It was quite an event to get out without the kids. We saw "Cop Out." Scott really liked it. I thought it was ok. It was just nice to go on a date.


Sunday, Mom and I took the girls to church and shopping. Then Mom headed back to frigid NY. Monday, the girls and I went to "Mommy's school" and made all the copies I need for the fourth quarter. That will save me a whole lot of time during the quarter. I miss the days of BOCES and sending copying out. It's a ridiculous waste of teacher time. I'll work on a few more things at home until next week when we get serious about getting back to work. Today, I took the girls to the park by our house to play and have a picnic. Other than the super chubby boy that hissed at me, it was a nice time. We might head to the library tomorrow and then do some shopping. Who knows where the wind might take us. :0)

No comments: