Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sniff...Sniff..

Well, I've had to shed a few tears so far this week. I'm back to work and Avery started daycare yesterday. I really got upset thinking about passing her off to someone else. I teared up every time I thought about it. Yesterday actually went pretty well. I dressed the girls in "Big Sister" & "Little Sister" shirts for the occasion. I had to take their picture, of course. (It's a little fuzzy because someone wouldn't hold still.) That did slow me down a bit but it was important. :0) Ryann really likes to go to daycare and she was excited for Sissy to go with her. Once we were there, she forgot all about Avery & went off to play. I feel very comfortable with our daycare provider and we had already met about Avery last week so it wasn't too bad handing her over. Although, it was a much slower process than when I drop Ryann off. I had to peel myself away from her slowly. I teared up as I left the daycare but didn't cry after that. It was much easier than I thought. That doesn't mean that I like it by any means but I'm not falling apart like I thought I would. Now that the school year is beginning, I'll be looking forward to weekends, holidays and our 2 week breaks to spend with my babies. It makes it a little easier having a job that I love to go to. It keeps me busy and the days go quickly. I am grateful to have a pretty good situation, even though I can't be home with my kids all the time.

No comments: