Monday, July 27, 2009

Hand-Me-Downs

For some reason, I find it fun to compare pictures of the girls in the same outfits or poses at similar ages. I don't know why. It's just one of the ways I'll drive my kids crazy someday, probably.

I have discovered that it's much more difficult to get pictures of Avery than it was to get them of Ryann. My eldest child doesn't seem to like it when the younger one gets her picture taken. I'm not sure if it's the attention that Ryann isn't getting at the moment or truly the fact that Ryann is obsessed with pieces of technology. She begs to see pictures of "Ry-Ry" on the camera whenever I get it out to take Avery's picture. Avery is often confused by the commotion and her smiles are hard to catch. Oh well, maybe it'll get easier. :0)







My morning babies.... They're so happy when they wake up. Well, at least Ryann used to be. Now, it's more hit and miss with her. Avery loves to smile and "talk" when she wakes up.
I'm noticing that their pictures don't look as similar anymore. I guess they'll be more different looking than we thought. When Avery was born, it was deja vu. She's definitely becoming her own person in looks and personality. Ryann was always content and fairly independent as a baby. Avery is a snuggler and needs love all day. She sleeps well at night but demands attention all day. Hopefully, that'll pass. It's super fun when Avery is fussing for attention and Ryann is having a terrible two episode. Ahh...the good times.

No comments: