Sunday, July 5, 2009

Another New Addition

Back in December of 2001, I went car shopping. I wanted to trade in my 1999 Corolla for something new. I really liked the Highlanders but decided I couldn't afford one at the time. I ended up buying a 2002 Corolla. Well, after more than 7 years including countless road trips, I traded her in. I finally broke down and bought a Highlander. I needed the space for the kids. In the Corolla, Ryann used to kick the back of my seat while I drove and the passenger had to have knees in the dash so Avery's seat would fit behind it. It was ridiculous. We realized that it just wasn't safe. It was time for an upgrade. The good news is that we can comfortably fit up to 4 adults and 2 carseats in my vehicle now. I love that! I even got my favorite color. Here's a picture of my newest baby.

No comments: