Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Another School Year Finished

I've been on maternity leave since May 1 but the school year officially ended yesterday. I went in to do the end of the year wrap up. I ended up having a lot more to do than I thought I would. Not much was already finished as far as the end of the year paperwork to go to the next teachers or to be filed. The best part is, we don't get paid until it's all done. Ryann had to go to daycare so Avery and I could spend a day and 1/2 at school finishing it all. I did what had to be done but I'll be going in several times over the summer to do stuff for next year.
I get so excited for the new school year. We have a new teammate again this year. I'll greatly miss the one that's leaving but we got a good teacher to take her place. I look forward to a good team again this year. We're meeting on Monday. I can't wait. I guess I'm a sicko, excited for the first meeting when school just got out. Oh well, what can I say? I love my job.

2 comments:

Doc said...

Personally, I think you're all nuts. Take some time and enjoy your summer for crying out loud. Remember, there are only seven weeks left.

Christy said...

I love my job too. And I love that I get to do my job with you. Even if you do make me work during the summer. hehehe