Sunday, June 21, 2009

A New Me

After gaining 61 pounds with Avery, I haven't been feeling like I look my best lately. Actually, my self-esteem hasn't been very high. So... I decided to make some changes. I started Weight Watchers last weekend. It worked really well for me last year so I'm hoping it can help me lose it again this year. At the end of week 1, I had lost 4 pounds. I'm working at it but have a long way to go. Scott's being very supportive so that helps. Weight loss always makes me feel more energized. I could use some more energy for chasing Ryann!

I also decided I needed a hairstyle change. Here are the before and after pictures. I'm not sure it was a great choice but it'll grow if I hate it.

In addition to the hair change, I bought my first of many new pairs of shoes. All my old ones are nasty & beat up so I'm throwing them out and getting new ones. Once I lose weight, the clothes are next.

Hopefully, in several months, it'll be a whole new me!:0)

1 comment:

Doc said...

The new hair style looks great. The shorter hair really suits you.