Monday, July 2, 2012

Three Months Already!



Ashtyn is 3 months old already. Where has the time gone? She JUST started sleeping through the night on a regular basis. I feel like she's still a newborn. I guess not, since she has now outgrown her newborn clothes. Overall, she's very happy and smiley. She is pretty entertained by her sisters. I spend most of my time trying to keep the two of them off her. They are constantly hugging her, kissing her, patting her, poking her, and so on. After she was sick when she was so small, I've become a bit paranoid about the kids sharing their germs with her. We took her for her 3 month pictures today. The other two were maniacs. Avery even ate a gummy thing she found on the floor. I had to wrestle her to get it back. Maybe there's still hope for Ashtyn. :0)

Life with 3 kids is quite an adventure. I'm off for the next 3 1/2 weeks. Whether or not my sanity will be intact by the time I go back to work is questionable.

No comments: