Saturday, July 21, 2012

Monster Part II

Not only did our summer dance classes create a monster, swim lessons created two monsters.
Ryann and Avery finished their 8th swimming lesson on Thursday. It was the most progress I'd seen so far. I debated trying to continue them, but with school starting and finances limited, we decided against it.
Scott took them in the pool yesterday and they wanted to practice. I was impressed that they were doing things without their teacher. Here are pics of their back floats. The scary part is when they want to swim from place to place alone. Ryann kept swimming to Scott without warning him. Avery tried to copy Ryann by swimming to the step but was under too long. They haven't figured out how to come up for air yet. They scare me, but I'm glad they've made progress. We'll have to keep working at it.

No comments: