Friday, July 13, 2012

Swimming Lessons

Scott and I have been wanting the girls to take swimming lessons, especially since we have the pool now. Every time I looked into it, we either had no money or the schedule didn't work. Well, I finally got serious and started searching for something to get them started. The YMCA classes were all full so I called Hubbard Family Swim School. I was surprised to find out that the cost was similar and they had openings! The schedule is perfect. The girls go 30 min. each day for 4 days. I signed them up for 2 weeks so we'll be done before I go back to work. I know they won't be real swimmers by then, but it's a start. It's like 8 weeks worth of Saturdays without the stress of working in between. :0)
Avery does whatever the teacher tells her and she had fewer skills to start so she seems to be making more progress. Ryann is very timid in the water so it'll take time. I'm just glad we got them started. We can build from here.

No comments: