Saturday, October 23, 2010

Break Wrap Up

I have only one day left of my fall break. This week has been really nice. I've done a lot of catching up on school work but more importantly, I've spend lots of time with the girls. The weather has cooled down this week. It's been in the 70s and 80s and we even had some clouds and rain. We've spent lots of time outside in the sand and on the swings. This is definitely the best time to be in AZ. Winter's pretty nice, too. I'm looking forward to even cooler temperatures. I want to wear long pants and long sleeves again. :0)

Besides playing outside, Ryann and I have been preparing for Halloween. She gets really excited about holidays. She loves to decorate the house and bake special treats. We even tried on costumes. Avery doesn't really know what's going on but she's more than willing to get in on the action. She tends to be less than helpful most of the time. Here are some pictures of Ryann and her pumpkin cookies yesterday. She helped mix, roll and cut the cookies. After that, she was mostly interested in taste-testing.

No comments: