Sunday, August 8, 2010

15 Months

I took Avery for her 15 month check up and immunizations on Friday. She weighed in at 20 lbs 2.5 oz. She's finally a 20 pounder! :0) That put her at the 10th percentile for weight. Her height is at the 50th percentile. It seems that she's made some progress in the last 6 weeks or so. I also talked to the doctor about her not walking yet. We decided that she's just not walking for me. The nurse tried to get her to walk to me and she took a couple of steps. Since then, she's taken a few steps at home for me. The doctor thinks we have a stubborn one on our hands. She tantrums if pushed. She's ahead in some milestones but refuses to walk. Ugh! I'm sure she's very close to running around like a maniac. I had just hoped she's do it while I was home with her. Now that I'm back to work, I have a lot less playtime. My students start school on Monday. I'm excited but nervous, as I am every year. I'm really hoping for a great school year.

1 comment:

Christy said...

You sure deserve a great school year this year, and I hope you get it!