Saturday, May 16, 2009

Our Baby Is Growing Up

Today was Ryann's 2nd birthday. We had a few friends over and had cake. She got a couple of gifts, more than she needed. She enjoyed having other kids around but she gets quiet when we have company. She didn't eat her cake or ice cream while people were here. She waited until everyone left and had a piece of cake and juice. Her cake and plates had Bolt on them. She loves that movie lately. Her 1 gift from us was a stuffed Bolt doll. She seemed to really enjoy playing with the cake toppers afterward.


I can't believe she's two already. It makes me want to freeze time and keep her and Avery little forever. They grow so fast. I try to keep that in mind and enjoy every minute but it still goes too fast. It seems like yesterday when I rocked Ryann to sleep as a tiny baby. Before we know it, our girls will be graduating high school and be adults. Ugh! It brings tears to my eyes. I'll blame it on the post partum hormones. :0)

No comments: