Sunday, April 26, 2009

April Showers...

In this case, we're talking baby showers. On the 14th, we had my baby shower for work. We went to eat and play games at Buffalo Wild Wings. It isn't a traditional baby shower venue but we decided to be different. It was fun. I got some outfits, bibs, pacifiers, and lots of diapers.
Yesterday, my friends put on a baby shower for me at my house. We combined our monthly Bunco game with my shower. We had lots of yummy treats, opened gifts, made fun of my hugeness and played a little Bunco. I got more cute outfits for baby and lots more diapers. We're set until she weighs 14 pounds. Of course, the way I feel, that could be her birth weight. Ryann even got a couple of gifts including an outfit to coordinate with baby sissy's and a stuffed animal monkey. She's very fond of monkeys lately. So, I'd like to say thanks to everyone who has helped me celebrate and prepare for baby, especially Sara, Annie, Chris, Siler, Kristen, Marci, and Nicole. Thanks!

3 comments:

Doc said...

You've got 'em all fooled. I know there is really "three types of nachos, all for under a dollar" under there.

Christy said...

You'll have to excuse my darling hubby. He obviously knows nothing of how to properly converse with a woman in your condition. If he did, he would have known that you are really growing Phish Food in there.

Stacy said...

Whatever I have in there is coming soon. I'm not sure this'll wait until Saturday. I guess we'll all find out soon enough what I'm hiding. Although the nachos and Phish Food both sound like delightful things to have. :0)