Monday, April 20, 2009

How Big Can a Girl Get?

As I come to the end of this pregnancy adventure, I decided to capture the essence of my hugeness. I had Scott take my picture so everyone can see and I'll always remember why we are having only 2 kids. You are looking at 61 extra pounds! The weather has been very kind up until today so my ankles have faired better this time than with Ryann. I have decided that my skin can stretch no more. Neither can my clothes. It's time. I look forward to May 2, just 1 week from this Saturday. We'll have a new baby girl to love and I'll be able to see my feet again. How exciting!

2 comments:

Christy said...

Actually, you were bigger today than in this picture. And I'm sure in a couple of days you will be bigger yet! Grow Baby Dobbins! Grow!

Stacy said...

Thanks for noticing my largeness. :0)