Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Feels Like Monday

I got back to work today after the long weekend. Actually, I continued to work. I spent a good portion of my weekend at school or working on school stuff at home. I felt much better today but quickly began feeling behind again. I guess it's a never-ending battle.
The girls were happy to be at daycare again today. Ryann plays princess with her little friends and Avery gets lots of the cuddles she loves. Avery has finally decided that she'll bother to walk. She took steps forever ago but just refuses most of the time. I guess she's decided she's ready. Everything happens on her own time schedule. It's a good thing she's so cute. :0) My mom got them matching Cinderella outfits. They wore them today. This is a picture of the same outfit on them last week. Notice Avery's haircut. I did my best but it's not perfect. She's really wiggly.

No comments: