Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Winter Break!

It's here! My two-week break has begun. What have I done with the first few days? ....work , of course. I went to school Monday and Tuesday to get caught up and ahead for third quarter. It'll be a busy third quarter for me so I need to be prepared. I'll be tutoring after school 2 days a week and coaching softball starting in February. I've been helping with cheerleading during this winter sports season but that has only been once or twice a week. I've caught the bug again, though. I've really missed coaching. I'm not thrilled to be away from my kids more but the seasons are short and it's extra money. I'll let you know how it goes. :0)
As for the rest of break, I'm enjoying my babies and getting ready for company to come for Christmas. I'm happy to have some r & r to get recharged for the second half of the school year. I love to have the time to play with my silly girls. Aren't they adorable?! I think so, but I may be a little bias. :0)

No comments: