Sunday, January 18, 2009

Things Settling Down

After several weeks of company and activities, we're getting back in to our normal routine. I'm back to work, Ryann's back to daycare and we all got colds, of course. Scott blames it on Ryann and I getting cooties from the kids at school and daycare. He's probably right. She got her cold 3 days into being back to daycare. Scott got his right after her and I followed. Winter is so much fun! Of course, we can't complain about our 70 degree weather most of the time lately. Especially when I hear about the below zero temperatures in other places.

Ryann has made many trips to the park in the last few weeks. She loves walking and going down the slide. She also loves to sit on the park benches and talk about cars and trees and whatever else she sees. Most of the time, she speaks her own language but she has a lot of words that I understand. She gets more and more real words all the time.


This is Ryann with my dad at the park last weekend. He came to visit with my brother who was here working the Supercross race.

No comments: