Saturday, March 17, 2012

It's Been A While

I can't believe it's been so long since I've written anything! The time goes so fast when you're busy!
After Thanksgiving, I got busy with the holidays, then had a tremendously busy third quarter at school. Since I will be out most of fourth quarter on maternity leave, I had a lot of work to get done ahead of time for my mentor job. I had to make sure I completed all the necessary evaluations for the year. At the end of the quarter, Avery, Ryann, and I all took turns with a stomach bug. That was fun. Now I can say my car seats are clean. They are no fun to tear apart and wash. Let me tell you.
 Finally, I'm on Spring Break. I've been trying desperately to catch up on everything I've neglected at home as well as prepare for a long-term substitute for fourth quarter. The next quarter begins March 26th. Our little bundle is due to arrive on March 31st. Before she arrives, I need to get her room ready. This entails getting Avery out of it. :0) Avi and I have chosen furniture and bedding for her new room. Now I'm vacating my craft room, getting ready to convert it to Avi's room. Then, I'll convert the now toddler room back to a nursery.
Thanks to my friends at work, I do have a few diapers and outfits for the new baby. Scott and I are still struggling with a name for her. I hope it just hits us when we see her. In the meantime, I'll be scrambling to get ready for her and to be out of work. This pregnancy has certainly been more challenging than the other two. I'm too old for this. :0)

No comments: