Thursday, October 20, 2011

Time Flies!

I can't believe that I haven't put a word in the blog since August. It was a crazy first quarter at school. My mentor teacher position keeps me even busier than usual. To top it off, I'm still a coordinator for our after school program. I don't have time to do anything anymore. I'm constantly trying to do what MUST be done that day. It's exhausting and I never catch up.
Luckily, I'm on Fall Break right now. I worked Monday-Thursday last week, coordinating our Fall Intersession program. Since then, I've been hanging out with my girls and catching up on stuff.

A friend of Scott's gave the girls his girls' old bikes. Ryann and Avery love them. We ride to the parks in our neighborhood. They have tons of fun.
Aside from the bike riding, we've been staying close to home. Avery is potty training. She's doing really well, but we don't want to push it too far yet. I did take her to Michael's and Target the other day. We went potty in Target and she had no accidents. I felt it was a successful outing.
Even though the pool water is getting chilly, the girls still like to splash around a bit. It's way too cold for me. My brother and Scott were swimming this week, but not me. The water was in the low 70s. Brrrrrr. I've come to appreciate 85-90 degree water. :0) Avery got in today and sat right in the water with her clothes on. I think she's insane. It's too cold for me!

Ryann is still going to preschool 2 days per week. She loves it and is doing very well. I hope it'll help her to be ready for kindergarten next year. It's coming so quickly!

In other news.... In case you haven't heard, Ryann and Avery will have a younger sibling by April 6. That's our due date, but we anticipate an end of March arrival due to the c-section. We find out November 9 if it's a boy or girl. Ryann insists that it needs to be a boy. I'm convinced it's another girl. I guess we'll see.


No comments: