Monday, February 21, 2011

February Fun

It's been a busy month so far. We've had soccer on Saturdays, birthday parties, work commitments, and more. Scott managed to get me the perfect Valentine's gift this year. It was an Edible Arrangement. It was beautiful and delicious! Since I'm on Weight Watcher's again, it was very thoughtful.

The girls, however, are not dieting. They each had a goody bag from a birthday party on Saturday. Sunday morning, Ryann gave Avery a crash course in lollipop eating. It was quite humorous to watch. We had to follow it up with bath time. :0)
You'll notice that Avery has pretty short hair nowadays. I had to give her a buzz because she had pulled so much out. Since the trim, though, she hasn't touched it. I'll keep my fingers crossed that she's done with that bad habit.

No comments: