Sunday, November 14, 2010

Annual Pictures

Today is Veteran's Day so I have a day off! What better to do with it than get family photos done? It was just as much fun as usual. We did our annual family photo as well as Avery's 18 month picture. She was so shy during the whole thing. She looks miserable in all of the pictures. We decided not to worry about it because that's just her right now. Ryann is quite the opposite. She's a little model. She had a very cute, happy smile in most of the pictures. She did better than Scott and I.
Even though the pictures aren't perfect, they're done and I'm glad. We did Ryann's pictures every month for the first year. We smartened up and did Avery's every 3 months. Now that Avery is 18 months old, we'll start going only in May for birthday pics and  November for a family pic. That sounds a little better.
You'll notice there is no picture posted. That's because JCPenney won't let me download them unless I buy the cd for $150. Grrrrrrr! I'll be looking for another portrait studio.

No comments: