Sunday, August 30, 2009

What a Month!

August has come and gone in a flash! I can't believe it's over already. I am starting my 5th week of school already. Our mid-quarter progress reports go out this week. I've been so busy, I haven't taken many pictures or done much to share on my blog. I did take a few minutes today to upload pictures from the camera from earlier in the month. They are from when my mom came to babysit while we went to see the Mets. We won't discuss the Mets. Baseball is virtually dead to me right now.
Anyway, here's a picture of Ryann in the ladybug tent my mom brought her.
This is a video of Ryann running around the splash pad at the park. She might seem scared but she's actually just being a goofball.

I did manage to have a little fun amidst the chaos this month. Playing with my girls is always fun. Scott and I went to 2 baseball games and a movie. Getting out together is a big treat. I also hosted our first Bunco of the school year. A bunch of girls from work get together about once a month during the school year to play Bunco. I had 13 people over yesterday. We had a really good time but, as usual, I didn't win anything. There's always next time. :0)

No comments: