Sunday, February 15, 2009

Spring has Sprung

It's official. Spring is here. I can tell because my husband is working constantly. The Indians have begun their Spring Training practices and Scott worked 7 days last week. He'll be working at least 6 days every week until it's over, not to mention the longer hours each day. Until then, Ryann and I will have to settle for seeing him briefly at night and hopefully on Saturdays, unless there's a game. We also plan to go to some games and see Daddy in action at the new ball park. I'll post some pictures once we get to a game.

Scott and I did take time out to go to a movie together for our Valentine's Day date. Keelan watched Ryann for us. :0) We saw "He's Just Not That into You." It was definitely a chick flick. Scott would have preferred something else but at least we got to spend some grown-up time together. That may have been it until Spring Training ends. After that, we'll be preparing for a new arrival! I can't believe how close it's getting. She should be born the first weekend in May. Judging by how wiggly she is, she's ready to get out and get moving already. She'll just have to wait a couple of months.

No comments: