Saturday, November 15, 2008

A Little Progress

Scott and I spent some time getting more things settled this weekend. It's starting to feel like home. We still have a lot to do but we're getting there. Scott is working on painting our living room. We have new furniture arriving on Friday for it. We're excited. I was sure to have it treated for stain protection. I'm sure you can imagine why. I'll post a picture once we get that room settled.

Here's the kitchen. For those who saw our old kitchen...yes, it's the same color. I just love that "Pacific Pines."
This one is the dining room. We went with two colors, the "Pacific Pines" and "Bonjour Beige." The beige is the main color for most of the house.
This is where we spend most of our time, the family room. The wall behind the TV is "cigar." It was a risk but we like it. You'll notice a growing heap of toys. There's a basket under there but Ryann's things have outgrown the wimpy little basket.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Everything looks great! I sure hope it isn't the only look at it I ever get to see. In fact, things look so great that I'm not buying it that things are too messy to let us come over.